Asparagus Soup Recipe, How to Make Asparagus Soup?
The easy-to-make asparagus soup recipe is a very tasty and healthy soup. We use the vitamin storage asparagus, which was used for therapeutic purposes in ancient Egypt, in making soup instead of using it as a garnish.
Don’t be offended by other vegetables. You can add vegetables such as potatoes and carrots to the soup to give them their color and taste, and serve them after blending them.
Enjoy the asparagus soup!
Ingredients for Asparagus Soup Recipe
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 5 glasses of broth
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
The Tip of the Asparagus Soup Recipe
When choosing asparagus; Be careful to choose the ones that are fragile, tender, shiny and moist. Add the broth and milk to the roasted flour mixture as cold. Mix it with a whisk so that it does not clump.
Cooking Suggestion of Asparagus Soup Recipe
You can choose to use three tablespoons of cream instead of milk.
How To Make Asparagus Soup Recipe?
- Thinly peel the outer shells of the asparagus that you have washed in plenty of water with the help of a peeler. Chop into ringlets.
- Melt the butter in a deep saucepan. Roast the chopped asparagus in butter for 3-4 minutes.
- After adding the flour, which will give the soup its consistency and taste, roast it on low heat with the asparagus until it smells and gets a light color.
- Add milk and broth to the roasted flour little by little, and mix the soup with the help of a whisk. Add freshly ground pepper, salt and red pepper.
- Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes, until it becomes thick. Serve the soup you bought in the serving bowls hot. Share it with your loved ones for healing purposes.
Service Suggestion of Asparagus Soup Recipe
You can serve it with fresh thyme or chopped parsley.
Bon Appetit !
Source of the recipe: Yemek.com