When it comes to cream, two types of cream usually come to mind. One is pastry cream and the other is cream used for meals. After reading this article Cream Recipes will have enough information about both cream and you will reach to a variety of recipes.
Cream Recipes Used for Meals
Cream, which can be used in many different dishes, pastas and soups, can be bought ready-made or made at home. Your cream recipes, which you can easily prepare at home, will be both healthier and more delicious.
Cream Recipe You Can Easily Prepare at Home:
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Half a cup of flour
- All the ingredients are taken into a bowl and mixed thoroughly.
- Whisk the mixture until it thickens.
- Cook in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Your cream is ready to use.
What you need to pay attention to here is to prepare the amount of cream you need and consume it on the same day. Since the materials you use are natural and do not contain preservatives, the cream you will use in the next days will cause food poisoning. Since it can be prepared in a very short time, you can prepare it just before cooking and consume the whole mixture.
Cream Recipes Used in Cake Making
Cream, also known as pastry cream, is used in cake and pastry recipes. In case you do not want to buy ready-made, you can prepare your own pastry cream at home with 2 different recipes we will give you.
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 packets of vanilla
- 1 and a half cups of milk
- Put the yolk of 3 eggs and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Then this mixture is poured over the milk in another bowl and whisked well.
- Flour, starch and vanilla are also added to this mixture and whisked taking care not to form lumps.
- Finally, this mixture is taken into a saucepan and cooked. When the cream reaches the desired consistency, the stove is turned off and the mixture is cooled by stirring with a spoon.
- 2 glasses of milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cook the milk and 1/4 cup sugar in a saucepan.
- Whisk the egg yolks and egg in a bowl.
- Thoroughly mix the beaten eggs with the remaining sugar and cornstarch.
- When the milk boils, add it to the mixture, stirring slightly, while stirring. The reason you add it this way is to prevent the eggs from cooking.
- Then put the final form of the mixture back into the pot. Let it simmer on low heat, otherwise the eggs may cut or the bottom of the mixture may burn.
- After it boils and reaches the desired consistency, remove it from the fire.
- Add the oil and vanilla and mix until the oil is completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into a heatproof bowl, cover the bowl with a bag, and thus prevent a layer from forming on it. Wait until the mixture you bought in the refrigerator freezes.